DNA microarray, also known as DNA array or DNA chip, is a special glass or silicon chip with DNA microarray. Tens of thousands of nucleic acid probes are placed on an area of several square centimeters. After the DNA, cDNA, RNA, etc. in the sample are combined with the probe, it is detected by fluorescence or electric current. Through one test, a large amount of gene sequence-related information can be provided.
cDNA microarrays are the most powerful tool for studying gene expression in many different organisms. Researchers can use the gene chip to quantitatively analyze the expression of thousands of genes at the same time, with rapid, accurate, and low-cost biological analysis and testing capabilities.
Figure.1 DNA Chips with conjugated polyelectrolytes in resonance energy. (Wigenius J. A, et al. 2010)
Alfa Chemistry’s excellent microfluidic experts can meet your needs for cDNA chips, and we can customize microfluidic chips according to your needs. Please contact us for more information.
About Alfa Chemistry’s cDNA Chips
- Tissue cDNA Chips
It is derived from the patient's tumor tissue and corresponding adjacent tissues and carries the patient's complete clinical information. The chip has the advantages of strong specificity, high sensitivity, simple and quick operation, high quantitative accuracy, strong result reliability, simple result analysis, and samples with complete clinical information of cases. It can be used to quantitatively detect the expression of target genes in different patients and perform an in-depth correlation analysis of clinical information. Our chip can also detect the expression of protein-coding RNA (mRNA) and non-protein-coding RNA (lncRNA, microRNA, and circRNA) through real-time fluorescent quantitative PCR (qPCR).
- Cell cDNA Chips
Similar to tissue cDNA chips, cellular cDNA chips are used to extract RNA from various cells, reverse transcribed into cDNA, and place it in a 96-well plate. The protein can be detected by the qPCR experimental method. The chip belongs to the expression level of coding RNA (ie mRNA) and non-coding RNA (including lncRNA, circRNA, microRNA).
Advantages of Our cDNA Chips
The advantages of our cDNA chips include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Customizable services according to customer needs.
- Effectively solve the problem of collecting large samples.
- Each sample has detailed clinical and follow-up information to facilitate researchers in various relevant analyses and survival analyses.
- The homogenized cDNA template is obtained through strict quality control of high-quality RNA reverse transcription. This template can quickly and accurately verify a large number of samples with differences in gene expression.
- Xiang C C, et al. (2000). "cDNA Microarray Technology and Its Applications." Biotechnology Advances. 18(1):35-46.
- Wigenius J. A, et al. (2010). "DNA Chips with Conjugated Polyelectrolytes in Resonance Energy." Langmuir. 26(5): 3753-3759.
Our products and services are for research use only.