Alfa Chemistry is a global leader in the field of life sciences and microfluidics. We can help instrument developers solve the most demanding fluid and optical challenges in a variety of applications.
Since establishment, our customers have increased year by year, and now we have thousands of customers in more than 50 countries. Our clients include a wide range of major academic institutions, biotechnology, start-ups, pharmaceutical companies, and almost all companies or organizations involved in science. We are passionate about the field of microfluidics, and we are looking for energetic and enterprising microfluidics engineers to join us.
We need an engineer who is passionate about microfluidics, bioengineering, and laboratory automation to apply expertise to develop new products and projects.
- He may have worked in single-cell and droplet or micropore environments, building high-throughput customized systems for one or more of the following: NGS analysis, transcriptomics, proteomics, HTS analysis for drug therapy, transduction dyeing methods, etc.
- He can precisely manipulate the cell state in the microenvironment and construct analyses (imaging, physical chemistry, mechanical physics, electric field, etc.) to quantitatively read the cell state and treatment results.
- He has a good understanding of CAD tools, fluid dynamics, and lithography technology, and can optimize prototype designs with Comsol Multiphysics, SimScale, Elmer, OpenFoam, or similar fluid dynamics solvers.
- He may have excellent quantitative skills in data analysis, enjoy close teamwork and a highly interdisciplinary knowledge environment.
- He is proud of designing correct experiments, fundamentally data-driven, and implementing rigorous science to solve mechanical hypotheses.
- Prove concepts of microfluidic products
- Design, layout, manufacturing, and testing of microfluidic chips
- Use universal scripting language to develop and implement multi-step molecular biology protocols in microfluidic chips on proprietary hardware and software
- Product development process responsibilities will include: system-level test design and development, required interpretation and specification derivation, test method design, data analysis and interpretation, QC program design and transmission, etc.
- Master's degree or above in experimental biophysics/biochemistry/bioengineering, mechanical engineering, experimental physics, electric engineering, material science, fluid dynamics or similar
- Quantitative and programming skills (such as Arduino, Python, C++, Rust, Julia) are highly desirable
- Experience setting up from scratch droplet-based microfluidics and/or lab-on-a-chip systems for high-throughput experimentation and data acquisition.
- Experience with automated microscopy, NGS, proteomics, single-cell transcriptomics is desirable
- Strong foundation in theoretical engineering is highly desirable
If you think you have the quality that we are looking for, please submit your resume to us. We look forward to working with you.
* Not accepting calls from applicants.
Our products and services are for research use only.
Without the support of our customers, our progress cannot be achieved. If you do not see a specific product
or service or would like to request a quote, please contact us to inquire with a member from our Sales Team.